Old March 10th 11, 01:09 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
OldRoads OldRoads is offline
Banned

Default 1957 Rochet Super Special

Pictures and details at:
http://oldroads.com/d_ltw_def.asp?rec_count=1

1957, give or take 2 years in either direction.
We're selling it for the original owner. It was originally purchased
in Michigan.
The owner says it was a track bike which was converted for regular
riding for - as she describes herself - a rich kid.
I've only cleaned it up enough to read the markings. Otherwise it is
untouched.

Reynolds 531 tubing
Brake calipers marked: Super Dural "LAM" Mle DEPOSE
Headset marked: RFWAX
Campagnolo Quick Release wheels
Brake levers marked: "LAM" SGDG FRCIN (or something like that..)
Pedals marked: BERTHET LYOTARD
STRONGLIGHT cranks
EXCELTOO rear hub
RECR front hub
Simplex Brevete S.G.D.G. derailleurs
Stem marked: FORGED ALUMINIUM on one side and MADE IN ENGLAND on the
other
Simplex dropouts

SIZE
Standover: 76 cm
center of the seat tube to the center of the head tube: 50.8 cm
center of the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube: 50.8 cm
center of the bottom bracket to the center of the head tube: 61 cm