Old June 4th 21, 05:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.

Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.

So now you're pretending to be able to recognize the effects of drugs. My brother died from the long term effect of drugs and my nephew is about to. I played in rock bands as did my brother and every one of those people are dead from drugs. Don't pretend that you know anything about it unless you're a user which you certainly post like.