View Single Post
Old June 4th 21, 06:38 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Bidens on bikes!!!!!!!!!!

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 11:59:00 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 9:30:12 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 8:45:10 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Fit? Have you even bothered to hear him speak? To get him to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking.

Did you watch the first Presidential debate between Trump and Biden back on September 29, 2020? Who do you think was on methamphetamine during that debate? And who do you think took the depressants afterwards? I could tell you the answer but I am certain even you know the correct answer. Now of course whether you know the facts or not is irrelevant.

So now you're pretending to be able to recognize the effects of drugs.

One drug yes I do recognize and am familiar with its effect on humans. All the other drugs, no. I don't have any connection to them.

You seem to be forgetting, as usual. That you started the topic by saying quite explicitly and clearly "To get him (Biden) to speak plainly they have to shoot him up with meth. Then they have to give him downers so that he isn't shaking." Are you an expert on "meth" and "downers"? From personal use? Do you have a college degree in pharmaceuticals or a medical degree to back up your statements? Now I am aware you stating up is down, black is white, left is right, in one post and saying the exact opposite in the next post is very, very, very common with you. But it still irritates me no matter how frequently you do it.

My brother died from the long term effect of drugs and my nephew is about to. I played in rock bands as did my brother and every one of those people are dead from drugs. Don't pretend that you know anything about it unless you're a user which you certainly post like.

Most people do not brag about using illicit substances or its effects. But you seem to. Odd.
Ads

Home - Home - Home - Home - Home