Old September 9th 10, 01:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

Default Where Global Warming started sliding down the pipes: Mann's"Hockey Stick" NOT supported by NAS Panel

On Sep 8, 7:10*pm, Andre Jute wrote:
Mann's "Hockey Stick" NOT supported by NAS Panel
*********
In the accompanying thread anonymous "zencycle"..... claims that the NAS Panel under Gerald North
supported Michael Mann's Hockey Stick,

Really, where did I say that? What I said was that North admitted the
wegman report and subsequent hearings were politically motivated. Try
paying attention next time, ****head.

btw - I'm not anonymous, you're just to ****ing stupid to figure it
out.....