Old April 18th 20, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Third ride not happening

While checking a link, I stumbled across this 2016 post in Google
Groups.

On Mon, 25 Jan 2016 23:18:45 -0400, Joy Beeson
wrote:

While lying in bed growsing that a telemarketer had interrupted my
nap, and wondering whether I could find out the name of the
chronically-sore body part a little to the left of my spine, not too
far from the top of the coccyx, topic drift brought an idea for
another post to mind, so AG: will last at least one more week.

Much to my sorrow, I have known for some years now that the little
bump that feels like a clenched jaw muscle is part of my hip bone.

The three shots I had the summer before last are, knock wood, still
holding. We have a seat in the shower, and the shower head is on a
hose that reaches clear to the floor, but at seventy-nine, washing my
feet in the hand-washing sink is still the easiest way to do it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net