Old August 18th 20, 04:04 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Things my BSO can do

On Tue, 18 Aug 2020 08:56:05 +0700, John B.
wrote:

Or perhaps the classic "Bicycle Suit". Dated perhaps but you might
turn it in to a new fad :-)
http://yesterdaysthimble.com/wp-cont...unch_1895v.jpg

I do wear the knickers! Never on the BSO, of course.

I wonder about keeping stuff in those pockets; they would bounce
around a lot when pedalling. And the skirt is long enough to catch on
the saddle when mounting a top-bar bike. I suppose the mini-skirt was
managed the same way I manage my floor-length skirts, without the need
to pull it up before sitting down.

Pity the picture doesn't show what sort of bike the lady would ride.

Yesterday's Thimble is a cool website; I have bookmarked it.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at centurylink dot net