Old September 23rd 20, 04:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Holy Cow! was: I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk.

The monitor I read Usenet on shows its back to the window.

While I was contemplating a reply to this thread, a bike rider in full
kit passed by on the new pavement, with his left arm sticking out. I
stood up to see past the window frame, and sure enough, he turned left
into Boy's City Drive.

What *are* they doing at the Trailhouse?

On the other hand, yesterday's paper announced that an expensive
educational campaign is starting today to teach motorists to stay out
of the sparkling-new anti-bike lane on Main Street even when turning
right; one is supposed to zoom past the rider and then swerve across
his path.

I wish I could take the mayor for a ride.

--
Joy Beeson, U.S.A., mostly central Hoosier,
some Northern Indiana, Upstate New York, Florida, and Hawaii