Old May 14th 13, 10:14 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Blackblade

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

This is ridiculous. You were arrested and CONVICTED of three criminal offences.

It doesn't prove I was breaking any laws.

Sorry, give me a moment, am laughing too hard to type. The fact that you were convicted in a court of law doesn't prove you were breaking any laws ? Suggest you reread that and think before posting.

That is a matter of fact. Not opinion. If you don't admit that then you are a liar. A petition for dismissal does not undo those facts and you have, in any case, never provided any evidence to show that you were granted one anyway.

All charges were dismissed, nullifying any conviction. Too bad for you.

Unlikely and unproven.

BS. How to any benefits outweigh DEATH? You are crazy. Like all mountain bikers.

Well, maybe, because things like Ischaemic Heart Disease also cause ... wait for it ... DEATHS ! Rather more of them. An order of magnitude more of them.

And, on top of that, I would rather live a full, if slightly shorter life, than spend my life simply behind a computer screen screaming at the world as you do. I enjoy my life ... if it kills me one day then so be it.