Old July 25th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wumpus

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

well i received my nimbus 36 two weeks ago, and have been commuting
every other day 5.2 miles to work .... It is a blast. My T7 handle
broke at a weld... but UDC quickly shipped a replacement.... (i
like the handle, nice for climbing steep hills)

my only qualms is how hard the 24 seems to ride in comparison.... the
36 inch wheel just goes... and is so smooth a ride. my muni seems
sluggish and well no nearly as easy to maintain momentum etc...

I think i would have been just as happy frame wise with the radial..
but the airfoil is great...

--
wumpus
http://www.usenet.com