Old July 25th 07, 09:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cathwood

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

kington99 wrote:
Coker are currently bringing out a new model. They have not released any
info apart from a picture, where the uni is covered by a blanket.
Therefore unfortunately no-one knows what spec the cokers available in
2008 will be, so we can't really answer your question. Having said
that, I love my N36.

From what I've heard here the word *currently* seems a bit optimistic.

I have an nimbus 36 with T7 handle and airfoil rim and I love it.

--
cathwood

Cathy
http://www.usenet.com