Old September 19th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ivan

Default Trials Discussion Thread

I used to be able to up 60cm with a sidehop, but now I can't even do
four pallets(54cm) properly. I can rolling hop up the four pallets very
consistently now(if I get the guts) which I couldn't do before at all.
Isn't this funny. Comes with lack of practice, I suppose, but I should
have much more free time soon.

Ryan Atkins is great. I also really like Zack Baldwin, but he doesn't
ride anymore. And I loved Nicolaj(spl?) from Fluck, he's insane.

--
ivan

Sledgehammer for Jebusentropy isn't what it used
to be.
http://www.usenet.com