Old September 19th 07, 04:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

Default Trials Discussion Thread

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
Moving on from the argument.....

What do you people do to combat the rubbing on the front/inside of your
leg from were the back of the seat rubs when ever you hop or jump? I
wear cyling shorts but they dont quite go down that far and I normaly
wear cut off jeans but it still rubs realy bad.

that only seems to bother me after very long rides... it used to alot i
guess i've gotten used to it. My shorts tend to wear down in that area
though.

--
brendan

[10:10] Amanda: can i have big boobs?