Old September 19th 07, 09:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wickedbob

Default Trials Discussion Thread

Danni wrote:
Crank length can only help you minimally, unless it is something
ridiculous like 125s. Technique is much more important.
Ryan Atkins runs 137s and does some of the nuttiest rail gaps fine.

I know, I use something ridiculous like 125's now. So the 150's will be
a nice change.

--
wickedbob

R.I.P JOHNNY HART[/b]
[b]R.I.P MITCH HEDBERG

harper wrote:
Maybe the police used a lower than usual voltage. They might have had
their TASERs set on "annoy" rather than "stun." No one has reported on
this important detail. Why are details like this omitted?

http://www.usenet.com