Old March 14th 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

Brian O. wrote:
You put the rubber between the seatpost and the base so the edges don't
dig in. I used three layers of tube on mine though you can probably get
away with two.

Yeah, I know that you need to put rubber between the seat post and the
base but did anybody ever put rubber between the scew and the base and
the nuts and the base?

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
http://www.usenet.com