Old March 14th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spencer Hochberg

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

zfreak220 wrote:
is he making new ones again? and are they the same miyata-style like
before or are the KH/Velo style now?

This is what Scott told me about the shape:

I don't know how that rumor got started. My bases will never be as
curved as the current KH base. I am making changes to make my bases
and other parts more easily interchangeable with KH parts, and I guess
somebody thought that meant changing the shape.

His new ones aren't ready yet so the one I got was just like the old
ones. I don't think he is officially selling them again but my first
one keeps cracking in the back because it was originally Evan's and he
didn't ride it with a bumper. Scott has been really nice and helpful
about it and actually fixed it for me for free once. I didn't mind
buying a new one because now it won't crack in the back and my new one
is the correct hole pattern. My paypal account is now empty though

--
Spencer Hochberg

UniFlatland.com
BedfordUnicycles.ca