Old December 29th 08, 02:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buck[_2_]

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

I am kind of new to uni riding, 29 Aug 08 and have just moved up to (I
think Nimbus 36 inch) I bought this off of e bay and love it! The seat
says Nimbus, so I assume it is but except for the unicycle.com markings
there are no other markings. My question to the folks smarter than my
self, are there any other ways I can tell which model I have and what
is an Nimbus and will the parts from other 36 inch unicycles fit, bars,
cranks etc...?

Buck

--
Buck