Old January 2nd 09, 12:23 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

johnfoss;1162333 wrote:
Moderator(s), please move this thread over to JC.

Could you describe a bit more about what you mean by "didn't work" and
"not compatible with WMM"? It's very little information to work with,
other than possibly your camera is putting out some kind of annoying
file format. The answer to what file format might be found in your
camera's manual (look for PDFs on the CD, if there is one), but it also
might not...

Ooh sorry about that..

Well, when I put the disk in my drive nothing happened. I tried running
all kinds of commands and stuff but nothing happened, so I figured there
was something wrong with my disk... I guess not because the brand new
one isn't working either.. And yeah my camera is putting the clips in
MPEG4, and apparently WMM doesn't support that file type.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**