Old January 2nd 09, 04:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
unibikeling

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

adobe premiere cs3 or cs4. Love cs3 personally.

I'd say those are your best bets. Cs4 is like $1000 easy though i
think. Atleast thats what it costs to upgrade from cs3. I wouldnt
recomend it, but you could use a torrent and download it ilegally. (ex
of websites that supply stuff Piratebay.org. Bitjunkie.org). Then you
can use bittorrent and stuff.

--
unibikeling

"-I'll learn the landing once i do the takeoff-" - me

'Sixsixone - Great gear for all riding!' (sixsixone.com)-'My Videos'
(http://www.youtube.com/user/lardmcfatso)

Sprite Off Winner 08~