Old January 2nd 09, 06:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sarah.miller

Default SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

Thank you to all teh teams who turned out to have goals in accessible
places. SEvern Wheelers and Sheffield have both said they will bring
theirs so we'll see a - who remembers to put them in the car, and b -
which are closest to the size of the SWUM goals, then use those, the
other set can go up on balcony for a bit of little kids hockey.

We have use of teh big balcony for warm up/ practise space , so long as
no one else books it for something ( paying customer, unlike us who get
it for free if its free) As of 2pm today it was avalible.

See you all there at 11am ish , we will start play as early as possible
to get as many games as possible. Realisticish - 11.30am start of games.

The following teams have still to pay on the day.
Southampton, Lunis B , Severn Wheelers B, Scratch.

--
sarah.miller

South West Unicycle Meet
www.uk.unicyclist.com/swum.html