Old January 2nd 09, 08:32 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Danny Colyer

Default SW UK unicycle hockey tornament Jan 3rd 2009

lowlight;1162832 wrote:
starts 11am now?

Website says midday i think, just saying in case a few teams need to be
advised of this.

Website does indeed say midday. I checked it a couple of days ago, when
we were working out what time we would need to leave...

--
Danny Colyer

'http://www.redpedals.co.uk' (http://www.colyer.plus.com/danny/)
"I don't think proofreading is adequate. All posts should be waxed and
buffed. Then they should wear little tuxedos." - Greg Harper on usenet