Old January 3rd 09, 09:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Carbon Fiber Base Thread...

hungry4uni;1160746 wrote:
In other words=

Unless I'm breaking plastic bases, there is no need for a CF base.

The only disagreement I have with you (Maestro) is cranks. Cranks will
limit your abilities. Spencer Hochberg and Jon Atwell wouldn't ride
there best on bad cranks. You need cranks that are designed for your
riding.

Good thing bad cranks are pretty good for flatland.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~