Old February 25th 08, 03:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
TheGreenMonster

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

maximus unius wrote:
Thanks Joey. Like I told you, I'll try to make it to Congress of
Jugglers next weekend.

To all VA, MD, WV, NC, DC, and PA riders,

In April (not sure of the date yet) I am going to be organizing a Belle
Ilse, Richmond VA ride. There will be a muni ride, either on the island
or a trail on the other side of the river, some natural trials on the
rocks on the river next to Belle Isle, and if there is interest it will
be a two day event and we can head downtown for some urban
trials/street.

There will be a thread up soon offering a couple weekends in April, but
go ahead and post here if you think you might come.

is a congress of jugglers jugglers or do you unicycle there to ??? cuz
i live in md and if its unicycling im in

--
TheGreenMonster

i'm a ninjagymnestismer
http://www.usenet.com