Old February 25th 08, 05:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
siafirede

Default Unicyclists of Virginia (UniVA)

I don't see the problem with having separate threads for the few events
that happen.

As far as how to be notified...it is annoying getting a PM, a myspace
message, and a thread with instructions for posting unicycle events. I
check my myspace less than the unicyclist board so a simple PM is good
enough for me, alternatively if you post in your thread about a ride
chances are I will read that which makes the PM not necessary.

I may make it to the congress of jugglers as it is always fun meeting
new people and I think I might be heading to Silver Spring Saturday
night anyway so it might work out. It isn't really high on my list of
priorities though, but I will let you know if I can make it out. Did
you want to try to do some trials or messing around on UMD campus as
well?

I have more fun doing XC/muni/long distance-touring rides. I have been
waiting for warmer weather to organize my tour of DC ride. I have a
sweet route planned though.

--
siafirede

'DCuni' (http://www.dcuni.com/blog) - my blog about Unicycling in