Old November 10th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Doug[_5_]

Default Santa Fe - Taos Area

I'm looking to plan a trip to New Mexico this summer and was wondering if
anyone had advice on definite rides to do or alternately where not to go. I
am looking to do some climbing. I know it's not the high peaks like Colorado
(did that this past summer), but the area intrigues me. I think I have
identified the obvious routes, but was wondering if anyone had any less
known road climbs that I could ride. Seems the mountain biking is better
there, but I want to stick to the road this time.

Thanks Doug