Old August 20th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default ever have chest pain after?

"Jim Flom" wrote in message
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote...

What your blood cholesterol levels Jim?

Funny you should ask. A year and a half ago my LDL was high, something
like 240, but my ratios were good. so I addressed some diet issues and
cultivated my appreciation of BC VQAs (good domestic (red) wines), and my
cholesterol dropped. In U.S. units (supposedly the only country in the
world that does it this way), my LDL was a borderline 210, and my ratios,
as always, continue to be very good.

Meanwhile, the chest business dissipates incrementally. Too slowly for my
taste, but I'm restraining myself.

Well, be sure and have a GOOD talk with the cardiologist when you get to see
him probably 6 months from now in that really great Canadian health care
system.

In the meantime be extremely aware of your heart and circulatory system and
if you have the slightest problem report to the hospital immediately.

The last person I knew with chest pains died while we were talking about it.