Old August 29th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
harper

Default Red Menace 36 update

I thought that Pete's PurplePhaze had less backlash than either my
internally geared hubs or Florian's. His jackshaft design has really
panned out to provide tremendous flexibility with gear ratio choices
which are quite limited in internal designs. Hearing that the backlash
on RedMenace is even less is good news, too. The massive Coker wheel
and tire are only advantageous with geared unicycles in my opinion. It
seems to add an element of stability. The addition of a disc brake
makes it a complete, flexible, high-speed touring machine.
Congratulations, Pete. I hope Dave cranks them out sometime in the
future.

May I be the first to break this one, too?

--
harper

-Greg Harper

B L U E S H I F T

This is still my nth post....*AWESOME!!!*