Old April 11th 07, 11:46 PM posted to aus.bicycle
vintage

Default Anyone here into punting on euro cycling??

I chat on a board about all sorts of betting mainly NBA and AFL etc but when
it comes to getting feedback on cycling bets i'm just chatting to myself :-(

Would of thought some of the guys would want some decent tips especially
after some of my decent payouts like my tip that came up this past weekend
:-D

Really looking forward to the Tours this year and a few more one day races
but having at least one mate to chat to and trade tips on would be great :-(

Anyone that does have a punt and that wants to chat about it please do so.
Its either that or I post my bets up and US members and others just post
that our sport is rubbish and full of drug cheats :-( I hate that despite
there being some merit to it. After all you get more positive tests the
more tests you do and sports like Baseball just choose not to test ;-)

My weekend bet can be seen here :-D Not bad eye ;-)
http://www.121s.com/viewtopic.php?t=21540

REally looking forward to the Tour and the stage bets etc rather than the
overall.

Chad.