Old April 12th 07, 03:12 PM posted to aus.bicycle
Peter Signorini

Default Front Derailleur Question (dumb variety)

"Campag_nut" wrote:
Peter,

This means I have to find someone to braze them on??

I've looked around a bit and have not seen a clamp on vareity - is this
now a "vintage" concept?

No as I understand it these things simply bolt into your down tube gear
lever bosses (you do have these on the frame?). Maybe not the ones on this
website, its not too clear (?), but have a look at a few bikes in your LBS.
Lots do have these bolted-on cable stops, and i'm sure you should be able to
get them, or order them in.

--
Cheers
Peter