Old April 13th 07, 01:09 PM posted to aus.bicycle
TimC

Default Anyone here into punting on euro cycling??

On 2007-04-12, monsterman (aka Bruce)

I limit my cycling-related gambling to commuting into the Brisbane CBD
each day

Does it ever pay off?

I want a commute like a video game. Riding along innocently, and all
of a sudden, a pot of gold appears in front of me. I open my mouth,
and swallow the pot of gold, thereby incurring an extra 10 years of
life, and a mistress.

--
TimC
"How should I know if it works? That's what beta testers are for. I only