Old January 3rd 09, 12:30 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

Jerrick;1162745 wrote:
Id suggest to use the program SUPER, which is free, works amazingly and
has full support to mp4 and all codecs that go with the video and audio.

Today I went back to best buy.. I traded Sony Vegas for Adobe Premier
elements 7, and it didn't work on my computer.. It worked on my friend's
computer though, so my mom called a computer guy to come out and fix
this for us. Where do you get SUPER?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill