Old January 3rd 09, 08:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Default kh crank problems need help asap

littleman;1163260 wrote:
See this is such bull****, there's some kind of malfunction with the
moment cranks. I had the same problem as you, the pedals wouldn't go on
suddenly. I wrote unicycle.com and they said they don't have the inserts
so you have to buy a brand new set of cranks. This kind of ****ed me off
considering they didn't care about the fact that their products are
malfunctioning, and basically told me it's my problem, now give them
more money so I can buy a new set.

There's been alot of other threads lately complaining of the same
problem, and I think it should be looked into.

Exactly the same thing Unicycle.com told me! They even told me crap
that they were the only distributor of KH Products. But doesn't Bedford,
Compulsion and others distribute KH Products? Anyway I asked them if
there was anyway i could fix the inserts and they said no you have to
buy a new set of cranks.

What first happened to my inserts was, I was tightening on a pedal and
they came loose and screwed all the way off. I haven't had trouble with
my new KH Moments but I also haven't changed the pedals yet so let's
hope for the best!

I also have noticed a ton of problems being said about the inserts on
the forums.

--
ktkartch