Old January 3rd 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

Default Duro Wildlife 24x3.0" Ty Whats the rolling diameter?

Splodge;1163344 wrote:
If anybody has one of these fitted could you measure the outside rolling
diameter for me please? Also the radius from hub center to the outside
of the tyre. I relise it will be a pretty rough measurement but it
should be near enough.

Before ordering one I want to check it will fit in my '05 Onza/KH Muni
frame.
Thanks.

it will fit

--