Old January 4th 09, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
goodmanje

Default Choosing a MUni

I bought the Nimbus 29" Uni and upgraded it with 150mm KH cranks and a
WTB Stout tire. Works great for the trails we have here in Northeast
Texas. Mostly flat with short ups and downs. With the 150mm cranks I can
stand up and muscle my way up some pretty steep inclines.

http://tinyurl.com/8hheuq

I also just got a Nimbus 24" Muni for Christmas. I'm actually having
trouble figuring out what to do with it.... It's too exhausting to ride
the types of trails around these parts. I've begun building a short
technical set of trails on some local family land. Kind of a less
technical, longer distance trials course. The 24 is heavy and I don't
have much experience so it's been a challenge. Having a lot of trouble
hopping over obstacles of any real height.....

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1331

Point is, Nimus makes really nice affordable unicycles. The basic
Nimbus uni's can be upgraded to make them trail worthy.

--
goodmanje