Old January 4th 09, 03:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny Molloy

Default Unicycle Hockey Weekly Practise in London

A new weekly hockey night starts this Tuesday in Dalston, Hackney,
London.

We will be playing in large hall in Holly Street from 9 -10pm.

Here's the address:
Queensbridge Sports and Community Centre
30 Holly Street
Hackney
London
E8 3XW

The hall is perfect for hockey although plastic pedals, non marking
tyres, etc are essential.

Beginners are very welcome. We always bring spare sticks. If you plan
to come and would like me to lend you a suitable unicycle,
call me (02085480759)

This night is in addition to the Thursday night hockey practise at the
Westway Sports Centre.

Jonny

--
Jonny Molloy