Old January 4th 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
paul royle

Default Unicycle Hockey Weekly Practise in London

UnicycleJuggler;1163992 wrote:
Is this a different team from the one that practices he

Paragon School, Paragon Road, Hackney

Or is it just a new venue?

I'm new to London and would like to get back into to hockey. I helped
re-start the Sheffield team and haven't played since I left Sheffield in
July.

It's a different practice, although some of the original Hackney guys
come along.

Whereabouts in London are you? There's also hockey on Thursday nights
at the 'Westway Sports Centre' (http://www.westway.org/sports/wsc/) from
7:30 to 9pm.

That's three different unicycle hockey practices a week in the same
city, can anyone top that?

Paul

--
paul royle