Old January 5th 09, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Buck[_2_]

Default Nimbus 36" VS Coker

After some research I found it is a Nimbus. I love riding! I have only
been riding since 29 Aug 08 but can't get enough of it!! I am an injured
runner ( ultra marathoner) and started riding to keep busy while
recovering but I am having so much fun riding I may never go back to
running. As I said I am having a lot of fun, at 50 it is nice to improve
at something and I feel a lot better in the morning.

--
Buck