Old October 25th 03, 10:28 AM
djm

Default The future Australain unicycling newsletter...

Sounds like a very good Idea Andrew.
That sounds like the same way as "Ozjuggle Magazine" years ago when I
was subscribing it right up to 1998 when it ceases production. Kim Kaos
was producing that magazine right up to 1997 but was to cease production
due to ill health. I have now never heard of her anymore on what happen
now these days.
I have only one topic Andrew......... Classifieds Ads. That will
produced some the Unicycling newsletter coming through. That
is............ For Sales, Wanted to Buy, Riders Wanted/Available, etc,
etc. Funny I was thinking the same way as you are doing too Andrew but
that wasn't really on my cards at all. I think it's mainly my Unicycle
Club is more important to me than a Australian Unicycling Magazine for
me. I'm sticking with what I have got now. My Newcastle-Lake Macquarie
Unicycle Club and the Westlakes Coyotes Unicycling Team. Need more help
Andrew on any topic's I'm happy to help if possible.

David

--
djm - David John Mason

http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/davidsalbum