Old August 28th 06, 09:46 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
U-Turn

Default Red Menace 36 update

Your projects are looking great, Pete! They are very impressive.

unisk8r wrote:
I bet Dave Stockton would duplicate this for anyone interested...and I'd
also bet he could do it for less than I would.

That's the goal, Pete. At the moment, I'm working through some bumps
in the road. Well, more like NYC potholes that you could lose a tour
bus in. So the geared projects are on hold for a little
while. There are some cool innovations in the works though!

tomblackwood wrote:
Would that be Dave Stockton from LiveWire Unicycles?

*wave* Hi Tom!

--
U-Turn

'Strongest Coker Wheel in the World'