Old July 27th 09, 03:31 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides,uk.rec.cycling
ComandanteBanana

Default too many "NATURAL BORN KILLERS" out there

On Jul 26, 10:20*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * ComandanteBanana writes:

Maybe I want to control and regulate those Natural Born Killers. Maybe
I think it's a good idea to put CAMERAS around, so they can be on
camera but not on TV precisely.

Oh gwaud, he's a wannabe Idi Amin!

Shove your delusions of grandeur up your ass.
And retain them there.

You and your bathtub revolution stink.

Quit trying to scare cyclists off the streets
and roads.

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

That was actually a clever solution to all the terrorism going on our
roads. They even have the cameras in Europe without a revolution or
comandante.

But I think people there are actually smarter than the average
American selfish cyclist.