Old August 24th 11, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,ba.bicycles
jcdill

Default Time to Ban Equestrians from Trails

On 24/08/11 9:58 AM, Jonz wrote:

Ooooh... the outrage, the indignation,

Nope. I'm pointing out that if you go down this path, it will backfire
on YOU and cause harm to the biking community (of which I'm part, along
with the equestrian community).

I appears that horse riders are even more arrogant and self centered
than bicyclists.

You wouldn't know, because you can't see people for who they are. You
certainly can't see yourself for what YOU are, which is a problem in the
bike/equestrian relations as we work to establish parks and rules that
work for everyone. Each time someone comes along with the types of
comments and suggestions you make, it sets things back for bikers. Is
that really what you want?

jc