Old June 22nd 12, 08:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Király

Default Beyond bike lanes

In rec.bicycles.misc Frank Krygowski wrote:
Here's an excellent talk on the problems that bike lanes impose, and a
solution to those problems. I think it's well worth half an hour of
watching & listening, and worth sharing.

http://vimeo.com/43603867

THANK YOU Frank, for posting this. I agree 100% with the presentation.
I will be sharing this link with the local cycling advocacy organziation
in Vancouver, who in recent years has been undoing decades of proper
bicyling advocacy, by screaming for separated bike lanes. Trying to get
bikes off of the road is the last thing a cycling advocacy org should be
doing.

--
K.

Lang may your lum reek.