Old March 22nd 16, 03:50 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Today's Ride

On Monday, March 21, 2016 at 11:08:38 PM UTC-4, Frank Krygowski wrote:
On 3/21/2016 9:05 AM, AMuzi wrote:
Spring, when bicycle thieves come out of hibernation:

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/pol...ge-burglaries/

??? I thought Gene had that subject line copyrighted!

--
- Frank Krygowski

I dunno. We have 2 references

1. Illinois people are kinda edgy in comparison to Ohio people who are stable n nice in our SWFL environment. I would rather be on the East Coast with my fellow NEsterners and preppies where good looking women wear jeans n sandals: regionalism speaks.

2. I was/am personally involved with an intuitional bicycle theft.

3. We have robberies some in situ. Nearest to the article is long time ago when thieves spied several utility trailers n equipped for their towaway.

4. Our bike advisor tell us that ifn you ride eg a Ti Tuscany then you will be followed.

5. I have serious entry of conveyance problems for punishment vandalism sent down from the local sharia. This occurs on a global level. Like me.