Old May 18th 21, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default USPS Tracking

On Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 8:07:16 AM UTC-7, Tom Kunich wrote:
I have been having deliveries of orders when the USPS tracking doesn't even show them as arriving in town let alone being out for delivery. China seems not to even bother with using tracking numbers anymore because they are so inaccurate. Just a year ago you could pretty much rely upon the tracking. Wonder what this is all about?

The frameset I'm getting turns out to be in Richmond, CA - about 20 miles from me. It would have been FAR cheaper if this guy had just put the frameset in his back seat and driven it over to me. Delivery would have been same day and he wouldn't have had the trouble of packing and paying USPS a small fortune to ship it.

I often wonder what goes through people's heads.