Old September 5th 05, 05:06 PM
Adrian Godwin

Default Petition to Convince Ed Dolan to Stay (or Go)

Bruce Davis wrote:
I am proposing that we take an on-line poll of all readers of ARBR to
determine whether we, as a group, want Ed Dolan to stay or leave. In order

I'm a lurker. I'm here to learn about recumbent bikes : I already know
sufficient about trolls. I can't use your voting choice, because I
don't care whether Ed stays or leaves - I can killfile him or not as I
like.

But I wish other people wouldn't follow up or fill the group with
moans about him. Don't you know you shouldn't feed the troll ?

-adrian