Old December 4th 04, 04:23 AM
Steve Knight

I got a kick out of your post Steve. I too do not have much padding in my
derriere. The recumbent seats that are comfortable for me right out of the
box are few and far between. I usually have to modify them with lots of foam
padding in order to get comfy. On the other hand, I know innumerable
cyclists who are never uncomfortable on any kind of bike seat.

I could never find a seat that was would not atleast hurt my crotch in my
wedgie.I think the only solution was to go more upright.
but the rain is what has stopped me from playing around. I need something that
won't get real soggy with use. when it is 35 or 40 and your back and butt is wet
it would be no fun.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes