floyd landis

Old November 16th 06, 03:38 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default floyd landis

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?
Old November 16th 06, 09:15 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tony Raven

http://trustbut.blogspot.com/2006/10/its-here.html

--
Tony

- Leonardo da Vinci
Old November 16th 06, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Gah...can't think at this time of day...(yawns and trudges to the kitch to
get bike to go to work)
Peter

Old November 16th 06, 09:24 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
wafflycat

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

This time of the morning? Mug of hot, steaming spiced tea...

Old November 16th 06, 10:00 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pinky

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

Something about smoke and fire

Which reminds me to stoke the boiler before I leave for my morning ride. bye
--
Trevor A Panther
In South Yorkshire,

Old November 16th 06, 12:58 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

wrote in message

So, what are the thoughts now?? Insignificant?? Significant?

I watch the DVD and would love to believe it was clean, especially on that
heroic comeback ride, but I don't really care when all's said and done.

--
Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Floyd Landis Not hip Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 11:14 AM
Floyd Landis 14/10/75-05/08/06 RIP Froid Landis Racing 0 August 5th 06 06:09 AM
Floyd Landis Joe King Racing 0 August 1st 06 01:26 AM
Floyd Landis Bill Sornson General 3 July 26th 06 02:52 PM
Floyd Landis [email protected] Mountain Biking 2 July 26th 06 04:38 AM