Tom Sherman - Scoundrel to the bitter end!

Old August 24th 07, 08:19 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

Default Tom Sherman - Scoundrel to the bitter end!

On Aug 20, 7:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

"It is analogous to a natural resources depletion problem. Ed Dolan once
mined the resources of alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, where he got easy
became depleted so the return on his posting "investment" was poor, Mr.
Ed

Mr. Ed was a horse whose posterior end you resemble.

brought in rec.bicycles.misc and rec.bicycles.soc. Now he has spread
his trolling nets to most of the commonly frequented English language
Usenet cycling groups.

The operative word here is ... TROLLING!!!

However, this has not improved his response rate
much. At some point, Mr. Ed will be limited by the number of groups his
ISP allows him to cross-post to, or that his ISP will shut him down for
excessive cross-posting."

Envy is a terrible affliction. It not only turns you green, but it make you
an Asshole Supreme. In addition, it is the one vice that gives no pleasure.

What ails Mr. Sherman is that I have effectively shut him up. He was the
most notorious liberal ideologue ever to infest these cycling newsgroups. He
even had a cohort of fellow travelers who would agree with his every
cowardly and traitorous pronouncement. Hells Bells, it was enough to make
any red blooded American heave his guts!

ARBR in the bad old days was replete with nothing but liberal political
posts from the likes of Tom Sherman.

And now ARBR is replete with repetitious regurgitated, time worn copy
and paste rhetoric from the GRATE one HEAD Dolan, heard countless
times before.

I stood it for as long as I could, but
then I decided I was going to take down this ******* if it was the last
thing I ever did on this earth. And I have succeeded. He has reigned himself
in and it was all due to yours truly.

Ed is risking a repetitive stress injury for incessantly patting
himself on the back.

Now, what is this caterwauling about ISP's doing anything about anything?
Hells Bells, I get hundreds of emails every day from spammers which are no
doubt going to millions of other computer users. The fact is that the ISP's
do not give a damn what kind of **** is going out over their servers,
anymore than any of the rest of us do. Hells Bells, if they did, Tom Sherman
would have been shut down long ago.

I only cross-post to the cycling newsgroups which I will continue to do
until ARBR comes back to a normal state. ARBR was destroyed several years
ago by a criminal vandal troll by the name of Ed Gin. Tom Sherman, formerly
Mr. ARBR himself, stood by and let it happen. I can live with his odious
political views, but I can never excuse him for being a coward in the face
of a criminal vandal troll. Of all the virtues, courage is the greatest
because it makes all the other virtues possible.

Not the criminal vandal troll stuff again, as though no one has ever
hear this before.

Jim McNamara

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. My messages almost never have anything to do with any topic that is
appropriate to any newsgroup. Therefore, they fall under the heading of
general interest and can be cross-posted without doing any damage. After
all, not everyone wants to read freaking cycling on-topic posts all the
time.

Translation: Dolan's rationalization for not having to abiding by
proper netiquette and show some consideration for the readership is
his delusional notion that his cross posted, off-topic crap is of
general interest ... yeah right!!! Mr. Ed will never decrease the off-
topic bull**** quotient of his inane troll posts because it is just
not in the best interest of a troll to do so.

Old August 25th 07, 12:01 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
Tom \Johnny Sunset\ Sherman[_1014_]

JimmyMac aka Jim (no relation to Tim) McNamara wrote:
On Aug 20, 7:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

The attribution hierarchy in Jim's post was messed up. I wrote what is
marked with "" below (I added the missing "" [1]).

"It is analogous to a natural resources depletion problem. Ed Dolan once
mined the resources of alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, where he got easy
became depleted so the return on his posting "investment" was poor, Mr.
Ed

Mr. Ed was a horse whose posterior end you resemble.

Is "you" Dolan or myself?

[...]

[1] Very easy to do in Thunderbird.

Old August 26th 07, 12:51 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc
JimmyMac

On Aug 24, 6:01 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
JimmyMac aka Jim (no relation to Tim) McNamara wrote: On Aug 20, 7:54 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Tom Sherman wrote:

The attribution hierarchy in Jim's post was messed up. I wrote what is
marked with "" below (I added the missing "" [1]).

"It is analogous to a natural resources depletion problem. Ed Dolan once
mined the resources of alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, where he got easy
became depleted so the return on his posting "investment" was poor, Mr.
Ed

Mr. Ed was a horse whose posterior end you resemble.

Is "you" Dolan or myself?

Guess I was just overtired, Tom. Please accept my apology for any
confusion. I was, of course, referring to the horses ass ... Dolan.
I trust that sets the record straight.

Jim McNamara