Matt Damon as Lance?

Old August 14th 04, 05:11 AM
Howard Kveck

Default Matt Damon as Lance?

In article ,
Curtis L. Russell wrote:

On 12 Aug 2004 11:54:09 -0700, (Palookabutt)
wrote:

I know this is 'way off-topic, but can you point me to a site which
shows something like which other foreign visitors were flown out of
the country during the same period? I've been having this same
argument with a guy at work and something like that would be great.

If you can find one which also talks about racing then we'd be almost
on-topic!

Thanks,
-BC

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5403841/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Jul21.html

No cyclists. Space reopend on the 14th, the flight taking place on the
19th/20th, depending on what departure point you use.

Those are good articles, but it *may* not (emphasizing "may") be as
clear-cut as some sources indicate. There's a decent overview on Snopes
that has some good sourcing (though some of the articles are sort of hard
to find now, and there is a dearth of links in it). The "Phantom Flight"
story is a pay article, but it's on a couple other sites in its entirety.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/flight.htm

http://www.rense.com/general29/resuc.htm

From the Snopes article:
--------
"However, records obtained from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) seem to indicate that one
flight carrying approximately 46 Saudi citizens may have left the U.S. from
New York as early as September 13 , before the general ban on air travel
was lifted. The records do not identify who these passengers may have been
-- bin Laden relatives, royal family members, or other Saudi nationals.
(The "Class of Admission" column in the document lists the departing
passengers as a mixture of foreign government officials and their employees
and temporary visitors to the U.S. for either business or pleasure."
--------

Here's the link to the FOIA:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/archive...ndsecurity.pdf

--
tanx,
Howard

So far, so good, so what?

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old August 14th 04, 05:49 AM
jackcrolandman

You really don't think Robin Williams can manage to play himself?

Lance vs George W Bush John Racing 0 July 20th 04 06:30 AM
LANCE ARMSTRONG'S BID FOR COVETED SIXTH TOUR DE FRANCE FOILED Richard Longwood Racing 6 June 28th 04 03:06 AM
Lance comments on Wilson Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer Racing 2 March 2nd 04 02:53 AM