Tyler was an alpine ski racer

Old August 13th 04, 03:32 PM
Marty

Default Tyler was an alpine ski racer

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ng_hamilton_dc

I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I did
not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes hard
in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain
biking! Be careful Tyler.

Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see Tyler
forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example.
--
Marty

Old August 14th 04, 04:26 AM
Richard Adams

Marty wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ng_hamilton_dc

I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I did
not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes hard
in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain
biking! Be careful Tyler.

Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see Tyler
forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example.
--
Marty

Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised
how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.

Old August 14th 04, 06:18 PM
Ken Papai

"Richard Adams" ...
Marty wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ng_hamilton_dc

I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I

did
not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes

hard
in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain
biking! Be careful Tyler.

Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see Tyler
forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example.
--
Marty

Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised
how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.

Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.

-Ken

Old August 14th 04, 06:34 PM
Marty

"Ken Papai" wrote in message

"Richard Adams" ...
Marty wrote:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...ng_hamilton_dc

I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling. What I

did
not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, he crashes

hard
in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he loves mountain
biking! Be careful Tyler.

Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want to see

Tyler
forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example.
--
Marty

Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might be surprised
how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructed knees.

Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.

I did not know that.
--
Marty

Old August 14th 04, 06:58 PM
BJC

Marty wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/6hzq5

I knew he raced alpine at a fairly high level before cycling.

What I
did
not know is that a crash ended his ski racing career. So, h

crashes
hard
in cycling and skiing - but damn, he is tough. Says he love

mountain
biking! Be careful Tyler.

Now that we've seen Hermann Maier ride in the TdF - I want t

see
Tyler
forerun a WC DH - like the Hahnenkamm for example.
--
Marty

Yeah, we all knew that. Well, some of us did. You might b

surprised
how many mountain bikers were former skiers, with reconstructe

knees.

Such as Levi Leipheimer obviously.

I did not know that.
--
Marty

and of course two of America's best espoirs: Ian MacGregor and Timm
Duggan

--
BJC