Coker tire available

Old November 12th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
n9jcv

Default Coker tire available

I called Coker on Monday and ordered a new tire. Got it Friday. I have
no idea how many they have, but unicycle.com has not had them for
months.

Call if need one. I have no vested interest in the company, I know
no-one there and just ride a Coker.

--
n9jcv
n9jcv's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7844

Old November 12th 06, 01:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Dirtsurfer

Did the same thing. Plan on spending 18.83 from Tn to Chicago area for
shipping.

--
Dirtsurfer

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."
Gandalf the gray
Dirtsurfer's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2352

Where can I find a new coker tire? knobbytracks Unicycling 8 June 8th 06 12:36 PM
coker knobbly tire zippy Unicycling 0 June 1st 06 12:55 PM
Max safe psi in Coker tire? Memphis Mud Unicycling 12 August 21st 05 01:42 PM
POW! (my first Coker tire blowup) leadpan Unicycling 18 August 20th 05 08:11 AM
coker from the coker tire company Ottawa Dave Unicycling 8 April 28th 05 07:56 PM